Oil and health
OIL AND PREVENTIVE HEALTH CARE DOLENCIES
- It regulates the cholesterol levels, reducing bad cholesterol (LDL) and increasing the beneficial one (HDL).
- It prevents premature aging (physical and cerebral), neutralizing free radicals.
- It prevents arteriosclerosis, thanks to the regulatory function of the blood pressure of oleic acid. It protects against cardiovascular diseases in general.
- It aids digestion, with beneficial effects on gastritis and stomach ulcers.
- It improves intestinal absorption and the function of the gallbladder (prevention of gallstones).
- It improves the bowel function.
- It improves the glycaemia profile in diabetes.
- It contributes to the prevention of breast and colon cancer.